The THRONMAX THX-50 over-ear closed-back headphones are designed for monitoring audio during tracking and listening sessions. These wired headphones offer a flat-tuned frequency response from 15 Hz to 20 kHz.
The headphones use 50mm, drivers, with neodymium magnets as well as cushy earcups. This makes them useful for DJing as well as tracking and mixing. These headphones ship with two detachable cables, one with a microphone, for use with mobile devices. You’ll also note the 1/4″ adapter for use with professional-grade audio equipment.
Key Features at a Glance
- Tuned flat for accurate sound monitoring across the entire frequency range
- Professional-grade earpad and headband material delivers more durability and comfort
- Durable construction
- Circumaural design contours around the ears for sound isolation in loud environments
- Convenient single-side cable exit
- 8.2′ straight cable for professional applications
- 4.9′ straight cable for mobile and PC application
- 1/4″ screw-on adapter included