Legendary Denon Fidelity in a Noise Cancellation Headphone
The new AH-GC30, the second-generation noise cancellation headset from Denon, was designed to build on the award-winning sound and comfort of its predecessor. Developed with new large 40mm FreeEdge performance-tuned and Hi-Res certified drivers, the AH-GC30 maintains its natural tonal balance free from exaggerated colorations while delivering a deeply immersive listening experience — perfect for music and movies. Whether traveling or at work, three modes of noise cancellation ensure peace and quiet is always at hand. The new ambient monitor means you never miss an announcement or conversation. Dual microphones deliver remarkable voice clarity when making and receiving phone calls. Ultra-comfortable, these lightweight wireless over-ear headphones are packed with advanced Denon technologies to deliver an amazing listening experience every day.
- Premium Sound: New Denon premium FreeEdge driver delivers uncompromised Hi-Res audio performance in a noise cancellation headphone
- Active Noise Cancellation: Three noise cancellation modes designed for flights, commuting and the office to ensure peace and quiet
- Ultra-Comfortable Feel: The soft, adjustable headband and dual-movement memory foam earcups are designed for extended wear
- Extended Battery Life:Up to 20 hours of battery life — easily recharge it with an included USB cable or use as a wired headset with included 3.5mm audio cable
- Premium Wireless Sound Quality:Hear every detail of your favorite music — AptX HD Bluetooth ensures wireless CD-quality sound
- Wired and Wireless Calling:Listen, make and answer calls wirelessly or wired with the included in-line remote
- Designed for Travel:Lightweight, folding design fits neatly into the included carry case.
- Denon Heritage:More than 50-year legacy of crafting headphones for audio-enthusiasts