HDBaseT Extender for 4K and HDR
Supports HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video content.
The HDR-EX-70C-KIT is cost-effective and ideal for applications requiring the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays. It supports 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby Vision @ 30 Hz.
An innovative yet practical solution for 4K HDR over HDBaseT.
HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video content require data rates exceeding 10 Gbps and up to 18 Gbps – a significant challenge for extending signals over HDBaseT. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT provides the answer with visually lossless video compression technology that applies extremely light compression with no latency. This enables transmission of HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 over a single category cable while ensuring very high, pristine image quality.
The Atlona AT-HDR-EX-70C-KIT is an HDBaseT transmitter/receiver kit for high dynamic range (HDR) formats. Part of the comprehensive family of Atlona 4K HDR integration products, the kit is HDCP 2.2 compliant and supports 4K/UHD video @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, as well as HDMI data rates up to 18 Gbps. The HDR-EX-70C-KIT provides transmission of HDMI, plus IR and RS-232 control pass-through up to 230 feet (70 meters) for 1080p video, and up to 130 feet (40 meters) for 4K HDR over CAT6a/7 cable. This extender kit features visually lossless compression with no latency to enable HDR and 4K/60 4:4:4 video signal extension over HDBaseT. For additional integration convenience, the transmitter remotely powers the receiver through Power over Ethernet (PoE). The HDR-EX-70C-KIT delivers a cost-effective solution for HDMI and control signal extension and includes surface mounting hardware for discreet installation.
The HDR-EX-70C-KIT is ideal for residential and commercial applications with the latest as well as emerging 4K/UHD and HDR sources and displays.
- Residential installations – The HDR-EX-70C-KIT is designed for AV systems with the latest UHD and HDR sources such as Ultra HD Blu-ray players, plus compatible televisions and projectors.
- TV showrooms – The HDR-EX-70C-KIT can be used for reliable content distribution to televisions, to properly demonstrate the quality and appeal of 4K and HDR programming.
- Professional AV applications – Atlona 4K HDR products are ideal for full-motion, highly detailed 4K graphics presentations for visualization, 3D renderings, simulations, and more.
4K/UHD capability @ 60 Hz with 4:4:4 chroma sampling, plus support for HDR formats
- Ideal for new and emerging 4K/UHD and HDR-capable sources and displays
- Compatible with 4K HDR10 @ 60 Hz and Dolby® Vision™ @ 30 Hz
HDCP 2.2 compliant
- Adheres to latest specification for High-bandwidth Digital Content Protection
- Allows protected content stream to pass between authenticated devices
HDBaseT extender kit for HDMI, power, and control up to 230 feet (70 meters)
- Extends HDMI up to 230 feet (70 meters) @ 1080p and 130 feet (40 meters) @ 4K HDR using CAT6a/7 cable*
- Uses easy-to-integrate category cable for low-cost, reliable system installation
- * To achieve optimal HDBaseT performance, CAT6a or CAT7 shielded twisted pair cable is highly recommended.
Receiver powered by transmitter via PoE (Power over Ethernet)
- Power for the receiver is supplied by the transmitter over HDBaseT
- Allows convenient receiver installation at a display or projector without the need for local AC power
Extends RS-232, IR, and CEC control signals over HDBaseT
- Bidirectional extension of RS-232 and IR control signals
- Eliminates multiple cables runs between source, control system, and display
Visually lossless compression
- Enables HDBaseT transmission of HDMI up to 18 Gbps using extremely light video compression with no latency
- Innovative signal extension solution delivers very high, pristine image quality
Multi-channel audio compliant
- Supports PCM, Dolby Digital, Dolby Digital Plus™, Dolby TrueHD, Dolby Atmos®, DTS® Digital Surround™, DTS-HD Master Audio™, and DTS:X®
- Allows any multi-channel audio stream to be used within a professional audio system
5 Volt and Hot Plug Detect emulation for HDMI source and sink communications
- Restores +5 volt and HPD signals lost due to issues at the source or display, as well as faulty or long cables
- Enables the essential signal handshaking necessary for the source to deliver video content
Provides HDMI signal regeneration for source devices
- Allows legacy HDMI sources such as cable television set-top boxes to be used in newer systems
- Addresses the lack of support for the HDMI clock stretching protocol required in HDBaseT extenders
HDBaseT link status testing
- Free software utility available for testing integrity of the HDBaseT cable link between the transmitter and the receiver
- Provides real-time link status, plus detailed HDBaseT and HDMI signal information
- Quick, easy verification or troubleshooting of RJ-45 termination or twisted pair cable quality
- A test button and LED also available on the transmitter for checking HDBaseT link integrity
- The included power supply provides ample power for up to three Atlona HDBaseT extenders
- Four Atlona HDBaseT extenders can be powered using the optional AT-PS-483125-C power supply
- Reduces clutter from multiple power supplies in equipment racks
Rear panel I/O connectors
- Placement of ports on rear panel simplifies wire management
- Saves installation time and eliminates clutter
- The front-panel USB port provides an easy means for device updates
- Ensures long-term system return on investment
Front panel Power and Link status LEDs
- LED indicators to provide power and HDBaseT link status information
- Provides easy setup and troubleshooting
Low-profile, 1 inch (25 mm) high quarter rack-width enclosure
- Easy installation into racks and confined spaces
- Keeps devices out-of-sight when placed in public spaces
- Installation guide, surface mounting brackets, IR emitter, and external universal power supply